The World Of Jadeey: Off to Auckland tomorrow



Off to Auckland tomorrow

Yay! I'm very excited about my trip tomorrow. It's weird, even though I only lived there for a year and am very happy back in Wellington, I kinda feel like I'm going home tomorrow. I guess, as long as I have friends up there, it'll always feel a little bit like home.

As I was waiting for my bus home from town tonight I saw a guy run up to a bus and start tagging the side of it. This was a bus that was in the process of picking up passengers. Talk about cheeky! No-one stopped the guy. I was half amused and half horrified by the whole thing.

Okay, it's 10.39pm and I have to get up early to go to the airport so I'm going to go pack (which I haven't done yet cos I always seem to pack at the last minute) and then sleep.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment