The World Of Jadeey: Scott Dixon



Scott Dixon

Scott Dixon won the Indy 500 today. I think that's awesome.

I'm not a huge motorsport fan but, as a sports junkie, I follow the results of pretty much every sport involving New Zealand. And a number of overseas teams as well.

I first heard of Scott Dixon when I was about 15, he's only a few months older than me and he was, at the time, the youngest driver on the racing circuit. Even then people were talking about how successful he would one day be. It's great that he's lived up to that early praise.

In other news, my bed is looking particularly tantalising right now. I think I might have to curl up in it very shortly, despite the early hour.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment