The World Of Jadeey: Woohoo!



Woohoo!

The results for audience favourites of the 48Hours are in.

We came third!! Woo!!!!!!

We were in a really tough heat so I hadn't actually been expecting to place at all. Third is absolutely brilliant. I'm very excited right now.

Prior to the competition this year, I had no real plans to enter again next year. And I only really entered this year because Ingrid convinced me, I've caught the film-bug again and I will be entering next year without doubt.

Okay, I've been putting off cleaning the bathroom all day (my flat duty every Sunday) and it's now 5.30pm so I guess I better get off my lazy bum and actually do it.

And, don't worry, I'm assuming this will be my last 48Hours related post until I put the film up on here so everyone can see it.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!

Can't wait to see it! :)

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, its hannah. WELL DONE thats good as getting 3rd!

 

Post a Comment