The World Of Jadeey: Work placement



Work placement

I start my first day of work-placement in 2 hours. Up until I woke up this morning I was incredibly excited. I am now incredibly nervous.

Logically I know it's going to be okay. The job itself shouldn't be too hard, the person I'm working for is nice and I'm usually fairly good at faking confidence I don't feel. I still have first-day nerves though.

Adding to my nervousness is that our 48Hours film is showing at the Paramount tonight. I'm terrified the tape is not going to play, the sound is not going to work, I'm going to have messed up a cut, I'm going to have missed out a really important piece of footage or that the audience are just going to think it's a pile of poo. Gahh!!

EDIT: I also just realised that I left my iPod in Ingrid's bag last night. This means I have to travel into town sans music. Suck.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment