The World Of Jadeey: Yet more 48Hours



Yet more 48Hours

I was going to FINALLY do that photo-blog I've been promising, but our internet is running slow at the moment so the photos won't upload.

We had the screening of our film. It went really well. We got a lot of cheering, and I think we would have been in with a shot at the audience favourite if it wasn't for the BRILLIANT musical that followed ours. I guess that's the way it goes though, with the audience favourite it's really a bit of a case of being lucky enough to be in a heat with bad films rather than in a heat with good films.

I'm proud of our film and that's what counts.

Work yesterday was fun. It's pretty scary, but awesome at the same time. Just being in a proper publishing house is exciting. I've even been given my very own project, my very own book, to work on. My name won't be in it when it comes out because I'll be long gone from the company unfortunately. But I'll still be able to look at it and know that I did the initial grunt work to make that book a reality. I LOVE this industry!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment