The World Of Jadeey: Work experience



Work experience

I am enjoying my work placement, yet at the same time I'm not. It's pretty damn frustrating to be doing lots of work knowing you aren't getting paid for it. Somehow, actual study feels normal to not be paid for, but work in a proper business sucks when you're not getting paid.

I'm learning heaps and really enjoying my days there, but I really wish I had money in my bank account at the end of the week to show for it!

I was supposed to be going to Auckland tomorrow. Somehow my flights got mixed up (I'm still not sure if that was my fault or the airlines) and my flight is now on Friday. Poos.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment