The World Of Jadeey: I wouldn't sleep with a National supporter



I wouldn't sleep with a National supporter

I thought I'd share some secrets (written by other people) that I relate to, although for me they're not necessarily so secret.


This one is particularly funny because it's so true. When I find out someone is right-wing I definitely judge them for it. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I have a joke with a friend of mine - she once slept with a guy who had voted for Act in an election (she didn't know that when she slept with him). I constantly tease her about it, and she is as horrified as I am about the whole thing.




SO true! I am always disappointed by the lack of comments. You guys will all be sorry when I actually am famous - comment now and prove you knew me before I was famous! :P



Embarrassing, but true.




This is not strictly true. It has been in the past though. And, anyway, I think it's cute and funny.




So true. I love this show.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment