The World Of Jadeey: Hells Kitchen



Hells Kitchen

I ADORE Hells Kitchen. It's one of the best shows ever. I love how many breakdowns happen.

I would love to eat there early on in the show. Of course, you would need to eat before you went to the restaurant because it's unlikely you'd get served. It'd be so much fun to watch Chef Ramsey yell at everyone though.

One thing I know for sure, I'd never cope on that show. And not just because I can't cook. I'd for sure be one of the people falling apart.

Yay for Chef Ramsey!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I've got the next two eps down, if you want me to post them I can do it tomorrow (before a job interview for a job I REALLY want) just send me an email :)

 

Post a Comment