The World Of Jadeey: Ingrid and Derek are trying to help



Ingrid and Derek are trying to help

Derek and Ingrid are trying to help me blog because I can't think of anything right now.

Ingrid would like me to blog about exams. She is on study-leave for exams at the moment and she is doing massive amounts of study. Her first exam is on Tuesday. Scary.

She would also like me to blog about the political situation in Botswana. I know nothing about that though so I won't. I suspect she is being silly.

Derek would like me to blog about the fact that he cooked us all bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning. I think he only wants me to blog about him being good because he is upset that I blogged about him wasting power the other day.

He would also like me to blog about Obama. He likes Obama.

Also... Lemons. Why? Just because. (They have more sugar in them than strawberries, just in case anyone wanted to know.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment