The World Of Jadeey: Hilarious train conversation



Hilarious train conversation

Conversation overheard by me on the train today. Obviously it's paraphrased because I can't remember the exact conversation. And the girls were about 19 or 20 I think.

Girl 1: I'm just so sick of sex, you know?
Girl 2: I know what you mean. It's so boring! Luke just doesn't seem to know what I like. Even though I've told him a hundred times.
Girl 1: I want to find a guy who has a low sex drive. Then I can just get it over with once a month or something and not have to worry the rest of the time.
Random woman: No. What you really want is to find someone who can make you scream.

Girl 1 and 2 had no response for this. They pretty much just looked shocked. I tried hard to contain my laughter. The random woman went back to reading her book. The girls sat in silence the rest of the trip.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment