The World Of Jadeey: Nothing to say



Nothing to say

Tomorrow is Thursday, that means work experience day. That also means not home until between 9pm and 10pm day. :(

Ingrid wants me to post more intelligent, well-thought-out blogs. I agree with the fact that doing that is a lot more interesting than listing what I've done for the day so I'm going to make a concerted effort to do that in the future. That's always what I wanted to be doing anyway, but I often leave blogging so late that I just want to go to bed instead of thinking of something clever to write. Case in point, tonight. I should really be starting as I mean to go on, but I'm tired and just want to get blogging over with for the evening. So you're getting this pile of poo instead.

I do have a vague idea of what I want to blog about tomorrow, and it should be interesting or at least amusing. So, as long as I don't forget (as per my rules I can only write down 5 words to remind myself of a future blog) then hopefully there will be something a bit better here tomorrow.

My flatmate is on the phone at the moment. For some reason the phone interferes with our wireless, so until he's off I can't post this. Bugger. As soon as it's posted I think it's bedtime for Holly. I have no idea why I'm so sleepy, but I'm hoping I'm still sleepy when I actually get into bed!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment