The World Of Jadeey: I FORGOT TO BLOG!



I FORGOT TO BLOG!

Holy crap! This is the closest I've ever got to totally forgetting. I was just sitting there thinking about going to bed when I suddenly remembered. I have no idea what reminded me - but thank goodness!

I'm watching a strange show at the moment. It's called Moment of Truth. Basically someone has to answer really personal questions about yourself in front of your family and partner. I have no idea why someone would want to go on this show!

Okay, sleepy-time for Holly.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Dude, the only thing that could have made my day any better would be if you actually forgot to blog! :P

 

Post a Comment