The World Of Jadeey: Almost the 500th



Almost the 500th

So, I thought today was my 500th post. Just as I was getting ready to blog the idea I'd had for this occasion, I remembered that last time I thought I was almost at a land-mark post I was actually not quite there. Blogger sometimes saves drafts as well as the real thing.

So, I went through and checked. Sure enough - there were some drafts in there. I'm actually only up to my 492nd post. I'm quite relieved actually, I left blogging quite late today and couldn't really be bothered actually writing the post I'd thought about.

Thankfully I haven't written any of my idea down yet. This means I can still blog about it on my actual 500th post. Awesome
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment