The World Of Jadeey: An old post



An old post

Okay, this is what I'm talking about when I say I'm worried that blogging daily is corrupting the integrity and interesting-ness (not a word) of this blog.

Old, very crazy, post.

That's what a lot of my posts used to be like. Now, once you get through the craziness of it, it's pretty funny. A lot more interesting than my posts are these days anyway.

And, for the record, I still believe invisibility is the best. And I'm REALLY glad I don't work at my old job any longer!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Is this your way of saying you want to stop? :P

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Nope not at all. Just an observation as to the difference in my posts.

I don't think I'm capable of stopping aat this point.

 

Post a Comment