The World Of Jadeey: I hate it when my mood drops this low



I hate it when my mood drops this low

I had really been looking forward to this weekend. The thing with Labour weekend is that it comes after a very long period of time without a long weekend so it's usually wonderful. This one was supposed to be wonderful for me.

It hasn't been though. It's been pretty shit, to be quite honest. (Surprise, surprise that's what's got me blogging again.)

Part of it is this time of year. From mid October my mood usually starts to spiral downwards. I thought this year would be different and it was. Until Friday evening. Suddenly the downward spiral started. It's not going to be too bad this time around. I reached my low point around 3pm today I think and now, while I'm still feeling crappy, I am also feeling better than I was and that can only be a good thing.

It'll be interesting to see if tomorrow brings a better mood. (I would hope so since it'll be Monday but I won't have to be at work!)

Ugh. It was supposed to be such a great weekend. This hardly seems fair.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment