The World Of Jadeey: A very non-productive Saturday



A very non-productive Saturday

As is often the case on my weekends, I didn't do half the things I was supposed to do today. I did go to the gym, so that's a plus. But I didn't do a whole lot of other things i'd planned to do. The problem is I always want to spend my weekends in a state of total relaxation. This often means I avoid the things I should be doing.

Luckily there's always tomorrow.

Last night I went to Kayla and Josh's for dinner. Aimee came along too, which was super awesome because I haven't seen her in ages. Kayla cooked us a delicious dinner, we talked to Malakai, we played Harry Potter Scene It (I won) and we chatted about anything and everything. It was a really great night.

Tomorrow night I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I'm in a state of fear about it. I adore the book, it's probably my favourite of the lot, and I'm not looking forward to watching it be butchered. I understand that the film makers can't put everything in, but it still disappoints me when things that I considered important are left out. Not to mention I've heard they completely ruin the last scene, and that just happens to be one of my absolute favourite scenes of the books.

One day, somehow, I will learn not to get my hopes up about movie adaptations of books.

Labels: , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment