The World Of Jadeey: Don't dream, it's over



Don't dream, it's over

Okay let's face it, I haven't been properly blogging daily for a month or so. I pretty much have two choices at this point -

1. I can find the motivation, catch up with my missed blogs and start making sure I blog every day.
2. I can admit defeat and give in

I'm going to go with option 2. I've thought about it a lot and I'm just not feeling it anymore. So i'm going to go back to only blogging when I feel like it.

Thanks to everyone who has been there and followed me over the last couple of years. I hope I've provided at least a small amount of enjoyment/amusement.

Stay cool.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment