The World Of Jadeey: Spiders are scary



Spiders are scary

I think I am under siege by spiders and I don't know what I have done to deserve it. I try not to kill them, so I'm not really someone who deserves to be under siege.

The other day I stood up and went to the kitchen. When I came back I saw a spider on my chair - I had clearly been cuddled up with it for a while. Tonight I grabbed my gym shorts and found a spider on them. And then there was another one on the gate as I was leaving for the gym.

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am terrified of spiders, so all of these encounters have been very traumatic. It's actually amazing that I even put my gym shorts on and went to the gym after finding a spider on them. Even once the spider has gone I think about it for a long time and am scared by the memory.

I must confess that randomly at the gym I was happily exercising when suddenly I thought there was a spider on my hand so I had a major hand-shaking panic as I tried to get it off me. I didn't actually see one so I'm sure I was imagining it. Still scary though.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment