The World Of Jadeey: Early shift :(



Early shift :(

Next week I'm going to be on early shift which means starting at 7am every morning. I have a feeling I'm going to be very, very tired! It'll be nice to be finished early each day though.

John Key has decided to bring back Knighthoods. I don't particularly know how I feel about this. I don't really think it's a bad idea, I more think it's a nothing idea. I just don't particularly see the need for it and I don't know why he bothered. It's not like they provide any use that the current honour system ignores. Ah well.

Time to go do the dishes and then I'm going to see The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment