The World Of Jadeey: Almost wedding time.



Almost wedding time.

This weekend begins the huge shopping expedition. My brother's wedding is coming up and that means a whole new outfit. So me and mum are heading out shopping every weekend until we find the perfect thing.

My brother and soon to be sister in law are wonderful people and their wedding is going to be amazing. Therefore, finding something awesome to wear to their wedding is vital.

In other family news, Lincoln is filming an ad campaign at the moment. It'll be on tv in about a month. He'll be amazing and I think it will be the best ad campaign ever. (No, I'm not biased. It's just true.)

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment