The World Of Jadeey: More from Felix



More from Felix

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog from the point of view of Felix when I arrive home. Today I think it's time for a blog from Felix's point of view in the middle of the night.

First I'll set the scene. 4am. Our household is asleep. Felix is asleep curled up on either my bed or Ingrid's bed. Suddenly Felix wakes up.

'Oh it's time to get up! Hmm I'm hungry I might go and have some food.'

He leaps of the bed, stretches and strolls to his food bowl.

'Yum. These biscuits are delicious. I think i'll have more.'

Once he is finally (over) full.

'What should I do now? I think I want to go outside and play. I better wake Holly up. Holly! Holly! Holly! Holly! Holly! Holly! Oh good she's awake. C'mon let's go! I want to go outside. Here she comes. She is so slow. Doesn't she realise I want to go outside? Or maybe I want to go into the lounge. Do I? I'm not sure. I better go there and see if there is anything exciting. C'mon Holly, let's go to the lounge!'

Felix runs into the lounge with me trailing tiredly behind trying to catch him and get him outside.

'Oh, now let's go into the kitchen! And now i'll hide behind the lounge door. This is such a fun game. I can see that Holly is having fun too.'

(By the way, Holly is not having fun.) I always manage to catch him while he is behind the lounge door. He thinks it's a good hiding place - but it really isn't.

'She picked me up! How did she catch me? She is really fast! I love Holly-cuddles. What? What's happening? Why is she putting me outside? I don't want to go out here! I want to play in the lounge! What was that? I thought I saw something moving in the grass. There it is again!'
*pounce, pounce, pounce.*

By this point I am sound asleep again. We repeat this almost exactly every SINGLE night.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment