The World Of Jadeey: Work



Work

The week is passing incredibly quickly. The last few days at work have been crazy busy. For some reason everyone's routers, switches, phones etc are breaking. This means lots of work for Holly. It's good when it's busy cos the days pass quickly. But it's kinda stressful at the same time.

I'm still really liking my job though so that's a very good sign. I'm guessing if I was going to hate it, I would have started to by now. It really helps that the people I work with are awesome.

I've also adjusted to the hours. I'm easily waking up early and i'm getting sleepy early in the evenings.

And for now I better go and do the dishes so I don't have too late a night.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment