The World Of Jadeey: Realisations



Realisations

It was hard to wake up this morning. So damn hard.

I realised something today. (I have lots of time to think at work.) I realised that I don't mind waiting to meet the perfect man. I don't have a problem with being single because I do believe that I'll find him one day and we'll be together. The bit that worries me is that I really want kids. It scares me that if it takes me too long to find the father of my kids it'll be too late to be a mum.

I read about a woman who is 60 and just gave birth. I don't want to do that! I want to be able to enjoy my kids and give them the best possible chance of having me live until they are all grown up.

Okay, time to stop thinking about this.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment