The World Of Jadeey: Hanging out with my cousins



Hanging out with my cousins

Late last year I realised that last year I saw my cousins who live 10 minutes away from me approximately 5 times the entire year... This isn't really acceptable. Family is important and I should have been making more of an effort than that.

So a few weeks ago I took my 11 year old cousin, Shaun, to a cricket game. He loves cricket as much as I do so that was great. Then tonight I took Shaun and his 12 year old brother, Kieran, to a movie. On Friday we're all off to another cricket game.

It's really nice hanging out with them. I'm aiming for a lot more than 5 times this year!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment