The World Of Jadeey: Trains suck



Trains suck

I hate public transport.

I know it's better for the environment than taking my own car, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper, but I really hate it! Three out of the last five times I've caught the train to work it's been 20 minutes late. That's more than half!

And what do transmetro have to say for themselves when you complain? You should account for delays when planning your journey. Ummmmmm that's stupid! I don't want to take an earlier train just because they can't get their act together. Buses I'm a bit more understanding because they are subjected to traffic issues... Trains don't have that excuse.

All over the trains are posters proclaiming, 'Take it easy. Take the train.' Well, I take the train, but I sure as hell don't find it easy.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment