The World Of Jadeey: Poor little boy



Poor little boy

This afternoon a 3 year old boy was killed in Blenheim while playing on the footpath. A car was backing out of its driveway and hit him. It made me really sad when I read about it.

Hitting someone while backing out of my driveway is something that often scares me. Lots of people don't even look into driveways as they are walking along. I try and look really carefully when I'm backing out, but the way the bushes surround our driveway it would be very easy to not see someone in time.

Imagine how the poor driver of that car is feeling today. Very likely it was a neighbour. And that little boy's family. So devasting.

Death is always hard. But death of children has to be the hardest. I fully believe that no parent should have to bury their child.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment