The World Of Jadeey: Last day of unemployment



Last day of unemployment

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. Scary stuff. I wonder if my work will be anything like The IT Crowd. Heh I doubt it somehow. Although it would be funny if it was.

I feel like I've been very organised. I've got everything I can think of ready to go for tomorrow. And yet I'm certain there will end up being something that I've forgotten. I haven't made my lunch yet, but other than that I'm good to go.

I spent today trying hard to relax. Trying so hard, in fact, that I actually got kind of stressed with the effort!

Well, hopefully tomorrow I'll be writing a long, happy post about how wonderful my first day was. Fingers crossed!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment