The World Of Jadeey: Shopping



Shopping

Today was mostly spent shopping. I start my new job in a week and my wardrobe was sadly lacking in 'corporate attire'. This has meant mammoth shopping trips for me and my mum.

Luckily I love shopping with my mum these days. We find a few outfits then go into the changing room and she just keeps up a constant supply of clothing until I've tried on everything in the shop. Or at least, until it feels like I've tried on everything in the shop.

I still don't have quite enough clothes. But we're getting close. Now before I start work I just have to get my haircut and do one final shopping trip. Phew. It's all coming together.

My first few paychecks will definitely be going on more clothes though. Sigh.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment