The World Of Jadeey: Whoops almost forgot



Whoops almost forgot

I just realised I was about to go to bed without blogging. Clearly the holiday season is making me forget my priorities - blogging. Heh and I am aware that I haven't yet put up my Hamilton entries. But I will!

I spent hours on the phone this morning to Vodafone. I was trying to get my new contract setup using my prepay number. This turned out to be a hassle since my prepay number used to belong to Kat. I think it's all sorted now, but it was very frustrating. Not least because I had to hang up and call them back 3 times (not by my choice - theirs) and each time the hold wait was around 40 minutes. Grrrr.

Right. Bed time for me.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment