The World Of Jadeey: Felix the cat



Felix the cat

Currently my cat, Felix, is sitting on the back of my chair. Every so often he bashes his head into mine. I'm pretty sure this is his way of saying, "Hey Holly! I love you! Don't forget to pat me!"

Speaking of my cat, he is still terrified of that bird I talked about a few weeks ago. He doesn't even like going outside during the day anymore because the bird is always out there. This, combined with me being totally sick of 6am wake-up-calls by the damn singing, is making me really wish the bird would hurry up and find a new home. I don't want to wish death upon it, but I will be soon. (I already do every morning when I am woken from my peaceful slumber. When I'm fully awake I just wish it would go away, not die.)

Oops Felix just got so into banging his head into mine that he lost his balance and fell off the chair. Now he's looking sheepish and embarrassed. I love how cats get embarrassed when they do something silly.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment