The World Of Jadeey: Auckland



Auckland

I went up to Auckland today. It was very hard to get there, much harder than it should have been. My bus didn't show up, but thank goodness there was 1 seat left (yes just 1!) on the next bus an hour later.

I finally got up there and was supposed to head out to Sylvia Park. Unfortunately trains weren't running! Mark came and picked me up and finally I got to hang out with my friends. I had lunch with Mark, Kat, Corrina and Emma. Then me, Kat and Emma went and saw Twilight. We even got free tickets!

Mum and dad had come up for an afternoon of shopping so I had dinner with them at Waggamama and then we drove back to Hamilton.

A fantastic day

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment