The World Of Jadeey: Nearly Christmas



Nearly Christmas

Usually I'm really into Christmas, but for some reason this year I just can't be arsed. I'm looking forward to seeing people - especially my Auckland pals that I haven't seen in 6 months or so - but other than that I just can't be bothered. I'd really rather sleep.

I'm off to Hamilton and I think that's the main thing giving me the 'can't be bothered' attitude. I love that I'm going to get to have Christmas with my Hamilton family - far too often in the last few years I haven't seen them at Christmas - but I hate travelling. 99% of the time going away is the opposite of relaxing. So, even though I want to see everyone, I also can't be arsed. It's a confusing mix of emotions that's for sure.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment