The World Of Jadeey: Another day in Parliament



Another day in Parliament

My interview went well today. I should be hearing about the job in the next couple of days. I think it's pretty much mine, there are just a couple of things the HR person needs to work out. So that's awesome.

I went to Parliament again today. After waiting in a queue for what felt like forever, we finally got in half an hour after question time started. It was really busy today cos a school group had come to watch and snuck in before us. Nothing particularly exciting happened (other than some mistakes with names - someone addressed Michael Cullen as minister even though he no longer is and Lockward Smith called Phil Goff, Prime Minister.) Labour was awesome as always. They really seem good at their job.

I was a little disappointed in the Greens. They did ask some important questions, but kept quiet during Labour's questions on the ETS - I would have thought they would have had something to add. It disappointed me that they didn't add any supplimentary questions to such an important topic. Labour certainly got on board with helping the Greens out while their questions were being asked.

National, as usual, didn't impress at all. I think John Key said he was going to take a balanced, but urgent, approach to 8 different things in a row. Come on, Prime Minister come up with a slightly different answer!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment