The World Of Jadeey: Back at Waitarere



Back at Waitarere

Finally back at Waitarere.

I got carsick again on the way down. And sulky cos I had an argument with my mum. So I put on my iPod and fell asleep. That cured my sulkiness and my carsickness thankfully. Apparently riding in the back of the car, with my parents in the front, sends me straight back to childhood.

After we stopped for lunch everything was fine. These days arguments with mum don't last long (and aren't loud or awful) like they did when I was a teenager. Lunch was in Taihape at the Brown Sugar Cafe. It seems to be something of a tradition to stop there whenever we go past.

This afternoon me and dad went for a nice long walk on the beach. I've really missed my walks on the beach since I stopped living in Waitarere. Then, like a good girl, I mowed the lawns while dad cooked dinner. It felt like the beginning of this year when I lived there with him. To finish up the evening we all watched the documentary Enron. It was fascinating. (I'm such a geek)

All in all a wonderful holiday.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment