The World Of Jadeey: Hamilton day 2



Hamilton day 2

I'm so glad we didn't drive back today. The initial plan was to do that, but Dad decided to take Monday off work so we can drive back tomorrow instead.

Today Melissa and I went shopping with my parents then came back for a swim in the pool with Lincoln, Brittany and a couple of others. Melissa's friend Michael came over and the three of us ventured into the pool for a little while, but quickly gave up and got out when it was obvious we were going to be splashed to death by the kids if we stayed in there.

After swimming it was off to my brother's for a barbeque. My sister-in-law's brother came too which was cool since I'd only met him once or twice before previously.

Not looking forward to six hours in the car tomorrow. If only I could apparate!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment