The World Of Jadeey: West Indies tour



West Indies tour

The West Indies tour of New Zealand starts tomorrow. I'm interested to see how it goes - and sad I don't have Sky Sport this year.

We have a new coach and a new batting line-up. I'm looking forward to seeing Tim McIntosh bat. He's done really well in domestic cricket so far this season. I wish they'd given Aaron Redmond more of a shot. No-one really did very well against Australia and at least Redmond got 80-odd in Adelaide. I think he did enough to justify a home test.

Oh well. I know none of my readers actually care about cricket so I should probably stop this blog here before I go on all day.

I have a job interview on Friday. Fingers crossed I get it!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment