The World Of Jadeey: At Parliament



At Parliament

Derek and I decided to go and watch Parliament debating, this evening. It's something i've been meaning to do all year and with them in urgency this week it seemed like a good time. It was fascinating. I could definitely see myself down there sometime in the future. On Labour's side of course.

They were discussing the tax reform bill and kiwisaver tonight. Hardly any of National's MPs were there and even the ones that were barely spoke. Labour were brilliant though. There were plenty of them there and they were cheerful and well-spoken throughout. Unfortunately the Greens didn't really turn out - which I was very disappointed about - so Labour was it for the left.

Hopefully I'll be going back next Tuesday for question time. Sometimes being unemployed is a very good thing since it leaves me free for stuff like this!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm really jealous! I wish I could have gone to parliament!!

Oh well, there is a countdown on now - it's an undetermined length of time, but I know I'll be coming down eventually now. :D

 

Post a Comment