The World Of Jadeey: Very sleepy



Very sleepy

I'm very sleepy right now. But I'm also looking after Lincoln tonight and he's not asleep right now. If I go to bed now (he's sleeping in my bed) he'll get even more restless and never get to sleep. So I'm lying on the couch listening to my ipod until he falls asleep. I could put him on the couch I guess, but for some reason he loves sleeping in my bed. Actually, I remember when I was a kid I absolutely loved sleeping in my mum and dad's bed. I guess it's a kid thing. Probably makes them feel grown up.

Lincoln did remind me that he doesn't snore. Unfortunately he does kick. A lot. It's okay though. I'll decide soon whether I can be bothered moving him to the couch or just leaving him where he is. Leaving him where he is will probably win out as the easier option.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment