The World Of Jadeey: The Bucket Fountain



The Bucket Fountain

A few months ago the bucket fountain in Cuba Street was taken away to get 'fixed'. I'm not sure what was broken about it, but clearly someone thought something was. I had class in a building right near the bucket fountain and was sad not to see it every day as I walked to and from school. I consoled myself by believing the sign that claimed it would be back and much better.

The sign didn't lie. The bucket fountain is now a million times cooler than it used to be. Now, when the biggest bucket tips it makes such a big splash that it splashes anyone walking past. It used to be that sometimes you'd get splashed by it, if you were unlucky. But now it happens every time. It is awesome! (I probably wouldn't think this if I'd been hit, but so far I haven't.)

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment