The World Of Jadeey: Lost the cricket :(



Lost the cricket :(

Well, we didn't win the cricket. It was a good game though and I guess that's what counts. Our team these days is too inexperienced to win in these close contests. The New Zealand team has almost always been too inexperienced or too lacking in confidence to win the really close ones. It's times like these I wish I was Australian.

Cricket is very good for my fitness though, I've got to say. I was just finishing up at the gym today when the rain delay in the game meant they put on an old ODI from 1999. A game from 1999, of course, means a game featuring Stephen Fleming. Well I couldn't miss watching that so I ended up staying an extra 40 minutes. Boy was I exhausted when I left!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment