The World Of Jadeey: No fair!



No fair!

It's not fair!

My dad called me earlier this evening with the news that Stephen Fleming was up at Waitarere Beach on New Years. This is not fair because I was also up there, but I didn't see him!!

I'm hoping this means that maybe, just maybe, he owns a house up there. I also think there is a chance that, if he does, it is on the same street as my parents house. It's a good street so it would be a sensible choice. How cool would that be!?! Hopefully it will mean I get to bump into him on the beach at some point. Maybe even play beach cricket with him. That'd be like heaven.

Remember those old cricket ads that had the old groundsman and the young groundsman pushing a roller? The old guy used to live in the house nextdoor to my parents. I thought that was cool enough - having my favourite cricket player of all time anywhere near a place I spend a lot of time might be enough to make my brain explode.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment