The World Of Jadeey: Old New Zealand ads



Old New Zealand ads

A couple of days ago I was looking on YouTube for that cricket ad with the old guy and the young guy pushing the roller. I couldn't find it, instead I found HEAPS of old ads that I remembered and loved. (Maybe I didn't love them so much at the time since they were interrupting my tv show, but in retrospect I love them.) So, I thought I'd share some.


Instant Kiwi




Georgie Pie




Cadbury Creme Egg
You have to click on the link, but it's totally worth it.


Toyota Hilux (Bugger!)




And just for fun, here is an Australian ad that I adored when I found it. (Unless you are a cricket fan don't bother)

Gilly the Kiwi




And my favourite ad on tv at the moment...

Mitre 10

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Kat said...

ROTFL!

There is SO much wrong with that Georgie Pie ad!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Totally. How that advertises Georgie Pie I'll never know!

 

Post a Comment