The World Of Jadeey: Damn Jesse Ryder!



Damn Jesse Ryder!

Something weird has happened. The blackbird has disappeared from our lawn. I no longer get woken up by him at 6am. The weird part about it is that he stopped the day after I last posted about him. Perhaps he is reading my blog??

Okay, onto what I actually want to talk about - cricket.

Bloody Jesse Ryder has AGAIN been dropped because of his alcohol problems. I think NZ Cricket are totally justified, they have rules and he broke them, but it makes me so angry at Ryder. He is such a talented batsman and we really need him at the moment. Why does he have to go and be so stupid? Grrrr!!

I'm happier about the news that Martin Guptill has been selected to replace Jamie How. I like How, but he is in such bad form at the moment that he really needed to be dropped. (Although he did take some great catches on Wednesday.) Guptill is an exciting batsman to watch. I would have loved to see at top order consisting of McCullum, Ryder and Guptill. Of course, thanks to Jesse Ryder's antics the other night, that won't be happening tomorrow. Grrr again!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment