The World Of Jadeey: Pathetic again



Pathetic again

I'm really glad the punishment clause of this blogging thing no longer applies. If it did I think people would have very real cause to invoke it this year. I know I really haven't written anything of substance this year, I promise I'll get better when I get more settled.

I think this week is going to be a week of going to work and then home to bed. I'm way too tired for anything else.

I got up at 5.30am this morning to watch President Obama's inauguration. I really have high hopes that he will make a difference to America. To the world. If nothing else he has given millions of people hope. That's got to count for something.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment