The World Of Jadeey: Where has all the cricket gone?



Where has all the cricket gone?

I know there is domestic cricket on today.

I know Wellington is playing against Central Districts.

I know the Wgtn/CD game is being played at McLean park in Napier.

I know it is a 20/20 match.

I know it started at 7pm.

I know Stephen Fleming is captaining the Wgtn side.


As you can see, I know a lot. But there is one thing I don't know. One very important thing....

I don't know what the score is! I've looked all over the internet and listened to Radio Sport. It ain't there.

No wonder domestic cricket in New Zealand is dying if they make it so damn hard to find out how your domestic team is going.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment