The World Of Jadeey: Inside Felix's thoughts



Inside Felix's thoughts

I love the reactions of animals when their humans come home. They are always so excited and happy to see their person.

I think my Felix's thoughts go a little like this:

'Uh oh someone is coming! I better hide. Wait it's Holly, she's nice I love her. I'll run and say hi. Oh my gosh that was a loud noise I better hide! Nope it's okay it was just the gate shutting behind Holly. I'm safe. I better act like I just wanted to smell this bush, not that I wanted to hide in it. Now I'll run over and say hi...

She's so slow opening the door! Funny Holly, maybe she's forgotten that the door is how we get inside to the food. I should tell her...

She's still going slow. Why is she looking through that bag instead of opening the door? I should remind her opening the door is what she is supposed to be doing...

Finally! C'mon Holly! Let's eat! She's going slow again! I better remind her that she wants to feed me...

Wait - that's the wrong room, Holly! The bed is in there but the food isn't. This way! This way! I'm about to die of starvation here!'

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment