The World Of Jadeey: Misinformation



Misinformation

Ah! Apparently I was mis-informed. The Twenty20 game wasn't on last night at all. It's not until 4th Feb.

I think the fact that I couldn't even find that out, and was having to go off information I'd heard from someone else in passing, just emphasises my point that it's too hard to find out any information about domestic cricket.

Interestingly, as I was listening to Radio Sport after I'd blogged last night, I heard them discussing the lack of coverage of domestic cricket. Apparently it has been decided (I didn't catch by who) that New Zealanders aren't interested in domestic cricket, international cricket is where it's at. So I don't think the lack of coverage situation is going to change.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment