The World Of Jadeey: Stuff about me



Stuff about me

Inspired by the 25 Random Facts note going around Facebook at the moment, I thought I'd give it a go on here.

1. When I was little I had an imaginary friend named John.
2. My first cat was named Jack.
3. I learnt to ride on a shetland pony named Sam.
4. After Sam I had Muffin and Ziek. (Ziek was a girl so kind of an inappropriate name. Muffin was a boy.)
5. I named some of our goats, Dirt and Stone.
6. And one of our calves, Tar.
7. Before I discovered Stephen Fleming as my favourite cricketer, I loved Bryan Young.
8. I had a brief foray into replacing Stephen Fleming as my favourite player with Dion Nash. It only lasted a week.
9. My first crush was a guy named Gavin. I was 5 and he was 10.
10. When I was about 10 I ran away from home. I stayed away until the police came and found me. I only did it to see what would happen.
11. My cat Coby's first litter of kittens were named Winky, Blinky and Sam.
12. Her second litter of kittens were named after the NZ cricket team - we kept Stephen and Chris.
13. The teddy bear I couldn't go anywhere without when I was little was named Two Eyes. (He had a friend named One Eye)
14. I still love Westlife.
15. I still drive my first car.
16. I worked for an accountant for 5 years.
17. I saw The Lion King 8 times at the movies when I was 12.
18. I've voted Labour in every election since I turned 18.
19. I liked Helen Clark and thought she was a great Prime Minister.
20. I think Helen Clarke is a pretty darn good hockey player.
21. I used to do karate when I was a kid and I was really good.


I'm tired of coming up with things now so this is just going to be a list of 21 random things about me.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment