The World Of Jadeey: Decisions suck sometimes



Decisions suck sometimes

I hate that I always want to please everyone. Often at the detriment to myself. But I also hate that I'm so selfish sometimes that I will let everyone down just to give myself what I want.

Tomorrow there is something I desperately want to do. I got an offer I have been waiting a very long time to be offered again. Years. And yet, if I do this thing, I will be letting a whole lot of other people down. It feels like an easy decision. I can't even imagine saying no and turning this thing down. But logically I know it probably won't turn out to be what I want it to be and I will have let everyone down for nothing.

This is a decision I don't know how to make.

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment