The World Of Jadeey: Bush fires



Bush fires

The bush fires going on in Victoria right now are awful. Yesterday I read that they have almost caught a couple of the arsonists that are to blame. Today I read that there is masses of looting going on around there.

Those things make me terrified. I cannot believe humans can do things like that. I hope those arsonists are feeling truly terrible about themselves right now. I hope they are caught. And I hope they are put away for life... Real life not the pretend life some criminals seem to get.

I also read that Australians have raised $30 million so far. Banks have contributed money, the Australian and NZ cricket teams sold gear, Australian cricket donated all the money they made from last nights game and regular people have donated money.

Those things make me feel good. Maybe not all humans are terrible.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment